3. Disclosure of Personal Data to third parties
We share your Personal Data with entities within Ecoisme Limited for legitimate business purposes, such as providing services to you and operating this website.
In addition, we may disclose your Personal Data in accordance with applicable laws to:
● government authorities and/or law enforcement officials (if mandated by law or if required for the protection of our legitimate interests);
● third party service providers (for example, providers of website hosting and maintenance, provision of website analytics and online advertising, who process Personal Data on behalf of Ecoisme Limited);
● our professional advisers; and
● certain types of staff within Ecoisme Limited(for example staff whose job it is to process your enquiries or otherwise to administer the website, and those staff involved in the provision of Ecoisme Limitedor other Ecoisme Limitedservices and products which may be of interest to you).
We do not share your Personal Data with others for marketing purposes unless you agree to this. 4. Transfers of Personal Data outside the European Union
Due to the international nature of this website and the nature of Ecoisme Limited activities, your personal data may be transferred and stored in countries outside the EU. Some of these countries may not have been deemed by the European Commission to have the same level of protection as countries in respect of which EU data protection law applies. We ensure that such transfers are protected by:
● standard contract clauses;
● we ensure that the recipient of the personal data participates in the EU-US Privacy Shield; or
● we ensure that the recipient uses Binding Corporate Rules.
You may obtain a copy of these safeguards by contacting us via the details provided in Section 9. 5. Data Retention
We keep your Personal Data for the purposes outlined above and for as long as we maintain an ongoing relationship with you, for example where we have an ongoing business relationship with you, or you are lawfully included in our mailing list and have not unsubscribed.
After our business relationship is terminated, we may keep your Personal Data for up to 10 years after that date in order to maintain records in accordance with laws and regulations which apply to Ecoisme Limited and to respond to any regulatory requests or questions.
To the extent we are not permitted to delete your Personal Data for legal, regulatory or technical reasons we may keep your data for longer than 10 years. In such circumstances, we will ensure your Personal Data and privacy is protected. 6. Your rights
You have a number of legal rights in relation to the Personal Data that is held about you by us, including:
● You have a right to obtain certain information regarding the processing of the Personal Data and to access your Personal Data.
● If your Personal Data is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to request corrections to it.
● In certain circumstances, you have the right to receive some Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
● You have the right to ask us to transfer some of your Personal Data to other organisations, where this is technically feasible.
● You have a right to ask us to erase or "restrict" your Personal data in some circumstances.
● Where we process your Personal Data because the processing is in our, or a third party's, legitimate interests, then you may object to this processing.
● Where we have asked for your consent to process your Personal Data you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing which we have already carried out.
These rights may be limited, for example, if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
To exercise any of these rights, please use the contact details provided in Section 9.
You also have a right to complain to a supervisory authority for data protection. This may either be the supervisory authority in the place of your habitual residence, your place of work, or the place where you consider that there has been a breach of data protection law. 7. Cookies
● "Session based" cookie.
This is essential for parts of the website to operate and has already been set. It is used to maintain the state of a user's actions so as not to constantly request the same information from them within a "session".
● "Essential" cookie
. This is essential for parts of the website to operate – for example, it lets us know that you have completed page 1 of a form and that we should now serve page 2.
● "Remember me" cookie.
This is a permanent cookie which can remember who you are once you have logged into the website so you are not asked to log in again for future visits. You will be asked for your consent before agreeing to the use of this function.
● "Analytics" cookie.
This is used to collect information about how you use our site, such as where you have come to the site from and which website pages you have visited. We use the information to help us improve the website.
● "Advertising" cookie.
This is used to show adverts that are more relevant to your interests. For example, advertising cookies may include cookies placed by third party advertising networks to group you with other users into interest groups and show you advertisements likely to be of interest to those groups. These cookies also help to limit the number of times that you see an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and to allow us to pay advertisers. The cookies remember you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers.
You can enable or disable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser; however, you may not be able to use all of the features of the website if cookies are disabled. It is not technically possible for your settings to be carried with you between your browsers and devices. As such, you will need to make your preferred changes to these settings from each browser you use. You can find out how to disable/enable cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org
Ecoisme does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we determine we have collected personal information from a child younger than 13 years of age, we will take reasonable measures to remove that information from our systems. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any personal information through the Site and/or Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children's Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Sites, Services and/or Developer Content without their permission. 8. Direct Marketing
We may Process your Personal Data to contact you by mail and email and on occasion by telephone, in order to provide you with information concerning products and services offered by Ecoisme Limited that may be of interest, in accordance with applicable law.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from us you can opt out at any time by contacting us via the details provided in Section 9, or by electronically unsubscribing from emails we have sent to you. After you unsubscribe, we will not send you further promotional emails, but we may continue to contact you to the extent necessary for the purposes of any services you have requested, responding to your queries or if we are required to process your Personal Data in pursuant to applicable laws, such as responding to government or regulatory queries. 9. Contact Details
For electronic communications, please contact: